05/31/2019, Newington - Japanese Zen Facial Massage
Did you know ? "Increase your knowledge of your craft; then practice, practice, practice. Maintain a healthy balance in your life." - Shizuko Yamamoto( Bodyworker, author, founder of the International Macrobiotic Shiatsu Society )
ISN’T IT ABOUT TIME TO PUT THE WOW BACK INTO YOUR THERAPY ?
Japanese Facial Massage is a unique method that blends the aesthetic and physiological to take years off the skin and face. It is a Holistic approach for rejuvenation and prevention of aging.
The focus is on:
- Increasing the flow of oxygen AND BLOOD TO THE FACIAL AREA,NECK AND SHOULDERS
- Toning, tightening the skin and fascia
- Lymphatic drainage and detoxification of skin and organ systems
- Better mental alertness, focus and relaxation for the client
- Emotional cleansing through the application of essential oils
- Preventive maintenance for aging and skin blemishes
- Skin lift and facial rejuvenation manipulations
Traditionally, through the use of acupressure and special manipulative massage strokes, the treatment goes beyond Swedish massage and concentrates on opening up the acupuncture meridians that energize the face,head and shoulders to achieve a balancing and grounding effect.
Additional physiological relief is obtained for all types of headaches, TMJ DYSFUNCTIONS, sinusitis and emotional balancing.
This is a hands-on course where the student learns to incorporate theory with working with Qi gates, using penetrating techniques, field awareness, and intention. The practitioner goes beyond the superficial beauty of the client by bringing out the RADIANCE OF INNER HEALTH.
IN THIS COURSE YOU WILL LEARN:
- THE CAUSES OF SKIN DISEASES AND AGING ACCORDING TO THE CHINESE MEDICAL MODEL
- MANY SOFT-TISSUE STROKES FOR REJUVENATION AND PREVENTION OF AGING
- THE FUNCTION OF ACUPRESSURE POINTS,THEIR LOCATION AND EVALUATION ON THE FACE,NECK AND SHOULDERS
- SPECIAL USES OF ESSENTIAL OILS FOR THE FACE, EARS AND CONSTITUTION THAT REJUVENATE SKIN,ACT AS ANALGESICS AND REVITALISE THE CIRCULATION AND LYMPHATICS
- FACIAL SKIN-LIFT QIGONG MASSAGE STROKES
Date: Friday, May 31, 2019
Time: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Cortiva Institute - Newington
75 Kitts Lane
Newington, CT 06111
CE Credits: 8
Instructor: Wolfgang Luckmann
Register at the school or at the site.
For further info, contact WOLFGANG LUCKMANN TEL. 904 610 9489, 904 2250798 / E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org / www.wolfgangluckmann.com .
DID YOU KNOW? WOLFGANG IS AN INITIATE INTO THE MASSAGE THERAPY HALL OF FAME.