09/29/2018, Newington - Reiki II - for prior Reiki I participants
Workshop Description: The second level of Reiki training offers tools and techniques to help deepen your practice of this simple and effective energy work modality. Sacred Reiki symbols, instruction on their use in sessions, as stand-alone techniques, and in distance healing are introduced.
The Level Two attunement empowers you to use these sacred symbols to further boost the healing potential of the Reiki energy for self and others. This training places you in the center of the growing spotlight of public and professional interest in Reiki and increases your effectiveness and versatility as a Reiki practitioner. The 8 hour Level Two class includes:
- A Level Two attunement which empowers you to use sacred symbols to concentrate energy, increasing the healing power of Reiki.
- Techniques to enhance and support mental and emotional balance for self and others.
- Introduction of energy-focusing tools used to empower, protect and break through blockages.
- Instructions in distance healing: how to use Reiki symbols to heal the past or set the stage for success in future endeavors.
- Training in the elements of Reiki level two treatment for both self and others.
- Hands-on instruction and practice devoted to giving and receiving a Reiki Level Two session.
- A detailed training manual including all of the above-mentioned information for future reference.
- Reiki Level Two certificate of completion
Date: Saturday, September 29, 2018
Time: 9:30 am to 6:00 pm
Cortiva Institute - Newington Campus
75 Kitts Lane
Newington, Connecticut 06111
Cost: $215 (for prior Reiki I participants only)
CE Credits: 8
Instructor: Hallie Sawyers
Hallie Sawyers is a nationally and internationally trained Traditional Usui Reiki Master Teacher who has been teaching the discipline since 2000. She is also a Master Instructor of Integrated Energy Therapy, certified in Holistic Aromatherapy, Polarity Therapy, licensed and board certified in therapeutic massage since 1996.
Hallie is an approved continuing education provider for the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork, and has been offering continuing education classes since 2000. She currently teaches at the Connecticut Center for Massage Therapy and has spent 13 years as an instructor for Finger Lakes School of Massage in both Ithaca and Mt. Kisco, NY.
Hallie is founder of Soul Song, offering training in a wide spectrum of complementary care alternatives. A well known and respected educator with extensive training in energy work and body-centered therapies, her mission highlights creating transformation on personal and professional levels through quality education in alternative approaches to prevention and wellness.
For more information, to schedule an appointment, lecture or class, visit Hallie’s web site at www.soulsong.abmp.com.
What to Bring: Massage linens